Wednesday 14 October 2009

Target Exceeded!

The observant amongst you may have noticed that I updated my fundraising total last week without fanfare or fuss. I hinted a while back that I'd met my target but have finally updated the total and as you can see, am just a few pounds away from a massive £4000! I wouldn't have been able to do this without my family, my wonderful Aunt who wore out a lot of shoe leather around her village on my behalf, my grandparents and my parents who have great belief in me, and of course everyone else who has donated or pledged money to the charity. Thank you all so much!

So I'm definitely going to Tanzania! I'm absolutely thrilled and so excited. Of course there's a lot of training still to do and peaks in the UK to climb, all of which I'll keep you updated on in the next few months.

No comments:

Post a Comment