Friday 19 June 2009

This week's fundraising update

I've been a little busy this week but not in terms of fundraising unfortunately. Nevertheless I have promise of a £20 donation from a friend and some friends of the family have said they'll sponsor me £70 between them. Another wonderful bit of news is that I got a phone message from the Parish magazine yesterday saying that at their meeting recently they decided to donate £200! This is just on the basis of me submitting an article which will be published in Septembers edition, not asking them for anything. How wonderfully kind.

Anyway if all these donations come good I'll have reached 75% of my target!

And I've just lined up a couple of dates to stand with collecting a tin outside my local supermarket so might get a few more pennies there too :)

No comments:

Post a Comment