Thursday 28 January 2010

Scaling the heights

It's now just under a month until I jet off. This week hasn't been the best in terms of training for a variety of reasons with only 3 instances of exercise possible, but next week promises to be much better. I suppose you can have too much of a good thing.


I did go climbing this week. The vertical sort of climbing, albeit indoors. I've tried it once before and really enjoyed it and it seems it doesn't take much to get hooked. I had one of the best nights, climbed my first overhang and got scuffed knees to show for it. I only did up to level 5 routes but was happy enough with that. Can't wait for an excuse to go back. Quite fancy doing the beginners course but I really should try and wait until I get back from The Mountain. It'll get added to the List of Things I Enjoy Scaring Mum With.

No comments:

Post a Comment