Friday 22 June 2012

Juneathon 21 & 22

Yesterday was full! Didn't manage to wake up early so it was straight to Hampton Court for a Caro Emerald concert after work preceded by a picnic dinner. It was windy and cold so it wasn't very pleasant. We sheltered under a tree for our picnic and I seriously considered taking off my heels and jogging a circuit of the garden to warm up! It started raining for the concert so that was fun. I got home about 11:30pm so 40 crunches it was.

Today I had intended to run before work but I was far too tired and that was my only opportunity today as we're entertaining tonight so I did my 200 reps abs work out.

Parkrun tomorrow though. I'm looking forward to having more time to run but I've got some really cool stuff happening next week :)

No comments:

Post a Comment