Wednesday 24 December 2014

Merry Christmas Everybody!

So here it is. Merry Christmas! Hope everybody's having fun. Before we look to the future, a quick look at the past...
It's been very different year to last year; there's been more heartache, fewer events, time has seemingly passed more quickly. But on balance it's definitely been a good year. The hard times have directly contributed to making the good parts better. I became part of Team Bear and am so grateful for the friends I've made through it. I've continued to achieve things I wasn't sure I could. I'm almost at the end of my studies (for now) and I'm thrilled with how RunFitUK is taking off in Bracknell. There are yet more opportunities on the horizon and very exciting times ahead with potentially some sizeable decisions to make. Things feel as though they're falling into place. More on that in the New Year.

I'll be taking a break from blogging over Christmas but the jury's still out on whether I will be taking a break from running. I'd quite like to do a Christmas Day parkrun with my mum but I'm not making any promises. You can check out if your local parkrun is going ahead on Christmas Day here.

For now I leave you with a photo of some baby reindeer...
Merry Christmas everyone. Thanks for a great year.

No comments:

Post a Comment