Sunday 10 May 2009

Kit

I've been meaning to put up a post about all my kit for a while, with pictures so this is it, for those who are interested. Everything I have bought so far is pictured below with the exception of my duffle bag which I only just got. It's actually bigger than I expected and I am wondering when else I'll ever use it but hey... time enough for that later.


Above picture, clockwise from top: Deuter 22l rucksack (with flower hairband - ah bless), camelbak, petzl head torch, microfleece sleeping bag liner (sleeping bag already owned), lifeventure travel towel, vango compact sleeping mat, primus water bottle (in side pocket of rucksack).


Above picture, clockwise from top:buff, howies merino long sleeved top, Craghopper trousers, meindl boots, x-socks, howies merino long johns (sexy), Peter Storm zip off trousers.


Close-up of my boots because I love them so much and they coped so well with the 18 mile walk I threw them into yesterday. So there you have it.



No comments:

Post a Comment