Tuesday 27 October 2009

Ready for Scotland

It's come around quickly. This weekend is the long awaited trip to Scotland to attempt Ben Nevis. I'm packed, confirmations have been printed and we almost have a plan for getting to the airport. This trip has not been without its issues but hopefully there will be no sprains, illnesses or freak snowstorms between now and then. With any luck we'll make it most of the way up the mountain. Support bandages and plasters at the ready!

I'll let you know how it goes and post some pics and video. As a nod to Halloween I'm taking a packet of Frightful (fondant) Fancies to eat on the way up :)

I've only managed to do a bit of swimming in the past weeks but the situation with work is calming down and I'll soon have a bit more of a base and less time will be spent travelling so exercise will become a priority once more.

In fundraising news I've now exceeded £4000! Thanks to Lucy, Angela and my grandparents (again).

No comments:

Post a Comment