Tuesday 25 January 2011

ViPR

Well that was horrible. Last night's ViPR class totally wiped me out. I clearly had my expectations all wrong. For those of you not in the know, ViPR (or at least the version they run at my gym) is like circuits but using these weighted tubes to do exercises with. You get a rest from those only to do gazillions of pressups.

I sweated buckets and worked through the oh-my-god-I'm-going-to-faint feeling. I do ache quite a bit today, but not quite as much as after LBT. Or maybe it's just more distributed. I had intended to do hills on the treadmill last night but I was too wiped out after the class. I may try and drag myself out after work for a run tonight.

I'm signed up to classes every lunch time this week now which is good and although it doesn't look as though I'll be parkrunning at the weekend, I have time for a medium run on Sunday. Rock on!

1 comment: