Tuesday 21 April 2009

It's all good

Was almost persuaded to go to the pub after work today instead of to the gym but I was good and went and then went for a 45 minute bike ride when I got home! Well it was the perfect evening for it. Could have ridden longer but had other things to do. I feel so energetic, which is just as well as I've got dance classes tomorrow and I've said I'll go to the gym again on Thursday lunchtime!

I've raised £200 already (thank you so much!) and have started to price up the kit I'm going to need. I'm definitely going to get my boots at the weekend following some recommendations and start building up the rest slowly. I suppose the rucksack is the next thing so I can get used to walking with it...

Fingers crossed I can blag some stuff but thank you to everyone who's helped so far, with money, recommendations or kit!

No comments:

Post a Comment