Tuesday 14 April 2009

More of the same

Well after a particularly indulgent weekend I was persuaded back into the gym after work. I felt good for it although I've a long long way to go. It's far better going with someone as there's an element of competition involved then; I push myself much harder. I suspect that in the coming weeks, when I'm not training outside, I'll employ a team of "gym buddies" to take it in turns to accompany me :)

Today:
18 minutes on the treadmill, 6 walking, 7 running, 5 walking at incline of 7 (walking pace 7, running pace 11)
1000m on the rower (4.48)
5 mins on the cross trainer
Lat pull down 3 x 10 @ 50kg
Seated chest press 2 x 10 @ 45kg
Leg press 8 @ 170kg
Bicep curls 3 x 10 @ 4kg per arm
Triceps 3 x 10 @ 6kg

As I said, a long way to go. I probably won't post very thing I do but in the beginning it will help me to see some progress. Will almost certainly go again on Thursday and might even get talked into a quick half hour at lunch tomorrow. Well i suppose I've got to work off the biscuits I made and may eat this evening.

Tomorrow I have my brainstorming fund raising session with my accomplice and the forms go in the post. I've told a couple of my friends and my dad that I'm going for this but not my mum yet... I'm waiting until it's confirmed ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment