Tuesday 16 March 2010

Drop and gimme 100

In light of not being able to do my usual cardio workouts involving running and the like, I'm taking the opportunity to work on other aspects of my strength and fitness.


Now this is going to seem a little bit of a round about way of explaining something... I'm a big fan of the clothing brand Howies. They are associated with the DO Lectures. I'm also a big fan of these. I've been working my way through the last two year's worth on my iPod when I'm on public transport. One of these lectures was given by Alastair Humphreys who I found to be immensely inspirational. During his lecture he mentioned how he'd worked up to being able to do 100 press ups with the help of a website and plan. I thought this would be a cool thing to be able to do so I've hunted out said website and over the next 6 weeks I hope to work my way up to being able to do 100 press ups.

There's also a matching website for 200 sit ups which I may well try too.

No comments:

Post a Comment