Friday 25 June 2010

Juneathon Day 25 - Frogger!

Another beautiful evening! I could quite easily have spent all evening cycling around but I have a friend coming for dinner (which I've yet to start cooking - eep!) so I made do with a half hour or so partially exploratory ride. I started off going gown the track I went downt he other day when I came off after ending up on a main road, and just explored a few of the side tracks. It was really quite lovely.

I encountered a lorry coming towards me so I had to squeeze into the bushes and I almost ran over a frog who was blending a bit too well into his sandy surroundings.

I did just over 5 miles at an average of just under 9 miles an hour. I reached a max speed of 17mph! Now to go make that weight watchers no points curry :)

No comments:

Post a Comment