Saturday 5 June 2010

Juneathon Day 5 - Melting

Well last night I did manage to squeeze in another interval session and I did significantly better than the previous night which made me feel awesome. Also was surprised to discover I'd covered about 2 miles during that time too.

This morning I made it to my first ever ParkRun and stumbled through 5km in 23 degree heat. It was not fun. I fear for my new PB target next weekend. It was a really good atmosphere though, very well organised and plenty of people cheering you on. I'm too ashamed of my time to publish it but I wasn't last and I got round even though I felt like I was going to throw up at the half way mark. I am properly exhausted now though and plan to take it slightly easier tomorrow.

Have a happy rest-of-Saturday!

No comments:

Post a Comment