Friday 4 June 2010

Juneathon Day 4

It's day four and in the Juneathon house Vikki's starting to wonder how to fit some exercise into her day...

This is the challenge, clearly. I've been shipped to London for the day and I'm meeting a friend for a drink and a catch up at 8pm. This doesn't leave me an immense amount of time to fit some exercise in. I think maybe another interval session? It's too far to cycle to hers plus I'd get there all sweaty; not a good look when you've not seen someone for months... "Hi, lovely to see you, can I quickly use your shower?". I could do some pressups and crunches but it doesn't really feel like proper exercise. I guess it counts though... doesn't it? From here on in, it's fine, I'm going to run tomorrow (hopefully make it to my first ParkRun event), walk or run or do intervals in the park if I'm at mum's on Sunday (bike ride if not), I'm booked into classes on Monday and Tuesday... it's all panning out nicely.

It's just tonight... Hmmm. I think it's a 2.5 miler and a quick shower!

No comments:

Post a Comment