Friday 1 June 2012

Juneathon Day 1

So here we go, Juneathon is here and I can see a dozen things this month that will keep me from completing it. Not least this weekend (I mean really, couldn't we have delayed it a few days?). Today is done and dusted already thank goodness. Oh how I loathe running before 9am. It was so HOT! I was slow. But I ran. My thighs are still achey from double speedwork with running club earlier in the week.

I did just under 2 miles in just under 20 minutes. I recorded it on RunKeeper and on RunningFree so you can check I'm not telling porkies.

Tomorrow I'm going orbing then we have two parties so I guess I'll have to slip out for a run at lunchtime or do some Davina DVD. What am I DOING?! Stupid Juneathon.

1 comment:

  1. hm, just the 1st of june, can't start excusing/procrastinating/lamenting yet! keep going! :)

    ReplyDelete