Tuesday 5 June 2012

Juneathon Day 5

Made it to parkrun this morning to a super big turn out and with the OH and his mate in tow. There were plenty of Farnham Runners there which I always love because I get cheered on from the sidelines and push for a sprint finish. There was a lovely jubilee atmosphere and tea and cake afterwards which we stuck around a bit for.

The course was dry and although I felt a bit tired I somehow got a PB for the year with 29:47. I'm very pleased with that. The OH ran in something like 23:40 and his mate was a little way behind.

I don't think I'll be doing speed work tonight, not least because it is raining and actually it's probably not wise given I'm running the Yateley 10k tomorrow. I had hoped I'd have felt a bit more springy but alas, not. Besides... OH's mate has brought Game Of Thrones over so it's another marathon session!

1 comment:

  1. hm, i have yet to enter a 10k race. done a HM but not a 10k. good luck for it anyways, sure you won't need it tho :)

    ReplyDelete