Tuesday 19 June 2012

Pathetic Excuse for Juneathon Day 18

Yesterday was a full day at work with my lunchbreak short and containing a nap because I'm so damn tired at the moment. I was meeting my folks in town (London town) to see Tom Petty at the RAH so had to drive there straight from work. It was a great gig but I didn't get home until 11:50 so I barely remembered to do some sits ups for Juneathon. There was no way I was going to be fitting a run in. Pathetic contribution I know but I don't want to give up.

Tonight is usually speed work with the running club but mum and I might finally be getting to go up in a hot air balloon (only 18 months of cancellations behind us) and that's in Kent so a good chunk of evening will be spent driving if it happens with no chance of a run. In order to be a bit better than yesterday I will go for a walk at lunch, just in case.

So tired. Wish I could do more runs but this weeks schedule is impossible. Next "athon" will be better. Or maybe I just keep this going into July.

No comments:

Post a Comment